Barbara Lee Senior Center Information.
Come spend the day with us, or just a few hours.
Includes contact information and a Map with directions to the Senior Center, Activities and Services, and additional resources for local Senior Citizens, such as a very inexpensive lunch. Call 24 hours in advance to reserve a catered meal.
Office hours Mon-Fri
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
John Macon is the supervisor of the Senior Center. You may email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs | Events
- Classes | Drop-In Programs
- Case Manager Services
- Additional Senior Services
- Facility Rentals
Department of Aging and Adult Services
Administers and oversees…
- Adult Protective Services (APS),
- In Home Supportive Services (IHSS),
- Public Administrator Guardian Conservator (PAGC),
- Senior Nutrition Program (SNP)
Map to location on 40 N. Milpitas Blvd.