Date(s) - 04/02/2018 - 04/25/2018
Milpitas Police Dept.
Welcome to Junior Giants!
Did you know Junior Giants:
• Is free!
• Is noncompetitive
• Offers coed baseball and softball divisions for children ages 5-18
• Is more than just baseball and softball; players participate in character development, education, health and bullying prevention programs throughout the 8 week season
• Relies on volunteers to serve as coaches, assistant coaches and team parents
We look forward to having you participate this year!
**Hable español? Desplácese hasta la parte inferior de la página y seleccionar “Español ” en la opción del menú desplegable encima de las palabras “Google Translate”
A note about registration:
All families will be required to create an account the first time they log into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the “add children” or “add adult” options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
as important notifications regarding Junior Giants will be sent to the email address you register with.
If you are registering multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this, after completing one registration click the to register another player.
Parents are needed to volunteer as either a coach, assistant coach or team parent. Please complete the registration process for the volunteer role that interests you. Please review: Coach Job Description& Team Parent Job Description.
All volunteers are required to register for a background check.
Thank you for joining Junior Giants!
If you need help with the registration process, click here to submit a request, or contact:
- For assistance with Registration, contact Officer Mark Doyle.
- For more information, visit the Milpitas PAL website.
- Information sheet
Organization Name: Milpitas PAL
1275 N Milpitas Bl
Milpitas, CA 95035
Contact: Officer Mark Doyle