10 Newest Jokes
On the Job
What You Can Learn From Your Dog
If we paid attention to our dog,
we would learn stuff like...
- When loved ones come home, always hurry to greet them.
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a ride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face
to be pure ecstasy.
- When it's in your best interest -- practice obedience.
- Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
- Take naps and stretch before rising.
- Run, romp, and play daily.
- Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- Avoid biting, when a simple growl will do.
- On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.
- When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt
thing and pout... run right back and make friends.