of the Milpitas Library
Book Sale Dates for 2015!
The Friends of the Library have been getting so many book donations that we will continue to have three book sales in 2015! The dates for these book sales will be:
- January 23rd 24th and 25th, 2015
- June 5th, 6th and 7th, 2015
- September 25th, 26th and 27th, 2015
Book Sale: Mark Your Calendars!
160 N. Main St.
Extra parking available in the Midtown Garage
120 N. Main St.
Friday is members'-only night. Doors open from 7pm
until 9pm. Bring your membership card, or purchase a membership
at the door. Individual memberships ($5.00/year) allow 1 person
to enter; family memberships($10/year) allow the whole family
to enjoy the book sale. You must be present to hold a place
in line -- you cannot "save" your spot with boxes
or other items.
Saturday is open to the public. Doors open from 10am
Sunday is bargain bag day - open to the public. Doors
open from 11am until 3pm.
Prices at the sales are as follows:
- Books cost $1.50 per inch.
- CDs cost $1.50 each.
- Audio books, DVDs, VCDs and games cost $3 each.
- BluRay discs cost $5 each.
- Box sets of DVDs, CDs, or VCDs are individually priced based on the number of discs in the set, and will have a price sticker.
- Special items are specially priced (not by the inch). These items will have a price sticker on them.
- Bargain Day Sales: each paper grocery bag you fill
with books costs $5 per bag. In addition, multimedia prices are 1/2 off.
Donating Books to the Sale or Volunteering
Donations are always welcome. You can drop off gently-used
books and multimedia in the drop-off box in the library garage.
If you have a collection of intact paper grocery bags, these,
too, are most welcome.