Living in Milpitas, like most bay area cities, we have had the luxury of not necessarily concerning ourselves with an abundance of caution for wildfires – with the exception of our hillside community. However, if Napa/Santa Rosa taught us anything, we learned that wildfires, with the right combination of wind,… Continue reading
To see our topic-related advertisements, please remove Adblock or whitelist our site. Keep the oldest community site in Silicon Valley going!
- Voter Information-Milpitas Local Election Results 1PM 12/5/18
- Adult Education
- Ski Northern California!
- Horses of Silicon Valley
- Voter Information-How to Become a Voter in California
- Candidates in the Milpitas General Election 2018
- Halloween/Fall Fests
- Asian Pacific Dining in Milpitas
- Calendars of Events In and Near Milpitas
- Elmwood Jail