Teaching Math in 1950: – (traditional math) A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit? Teaching Math in 1960: A logger sells a truckload of lumber for $100. His cost of production is 4/5 of the… Continue reading
To see our topic-related advertisements, please remove Adblock or whitelist our site. Keep the oldest community site in Silicon Valley going!
- Voter Information-Milpitas Local Election Results 1PM 12/5/18
- Adult Education
- Ski Northern California!
- Horses of Silicon Valley
- Voter Information-How to Become a Voter in California
- Candidates in the Milpitas General Election 2018
- Halloween/Fall Fests
- Asian Pacific Dining in Milpitas
- Calendars of Events In and Near Milpitas
- Elmwood Jail